We use the best coding platform to make drone operation fun, easy and useful; coding to teach learners and students just how awesome drones are.
Droneblocks is leading a new world of drone Software development by collaborating with more advanced high school students, colleges and universities through multiple open-source Initiatives.
- dynamic block based app for google chrome, ipad, And android devices
- collaborative: we encourage and incorporate Feedback from students, teachers and developers
- open-source – engaging coding learners of all ages
Python programming is an object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics primarily for web and app development.
- Python is relatively simple, so it’s easy to learn since it requires a unique syntax that focuses on readability.
- Developers can read and translate Python code much easier than other languages. In turn, this reduces the cost of program maintenance and development because it allows teams to work collaboratively without significant language and experience barriers.
- Python is a general-purpose programming language, which is another way to say that it can be used for nearly everything.
- It is an interpreted language, which means that the written code is not actually translated to a computer-readable format at runtime. Whereas, most programming languages do this conversion before the programme is even run.
- This type of language is also referred to as a “scripting language” because it was initially meant to be used for trivial projects. The concept of a “scripting language” has changed considerably since its inception, because Python is now used to write large, commercial style applications, instead of just banal ones.
- This reliance on Python has grown even more so as the internet gained popularity.