Wireless Technology: Bluetooth 4.0
Working Platforms: Android (Android 4.4 or later) / iOS (iOS 9.0 or later)
Compatible Mobile Phone Size: 3.5-5.5 in.
Battery Capacity: built-in 600mAh rechargeable Lithium battery
Charging Voltage: 3.7V~5V
Charging Current: 1A
Connectivity: Micro-USB (only for charging)
Package Size: 7.40*5.35*3.15 in.
Gross Weight: 480g
1. This GameSir T1d Controller can not directly Pair by Bluetooth with your Phone or you Tello Drone, it can only connect by Tello App on your Phone which shall be connected by Wifi with your Tello drone;
2. Download Tello App to your Phone; Turn on the GameSir T1d Controller, Connect your Phone by Wifi with your Tello Drone, Open the Tello App on your phone, Click “Setting” find and connect the GameSir T1d Controller.
All products sold by Inspire Africa are covered by a minimum of a three Month local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
DJI-Ryze Tello Drones are covered by a full 6 Month Warranty.
DJI-Tello Prop Guards are covered by a full 6 Month Warranty.
DJI-Tello Props are covered by a full 6 Month Warranty.
DJI-Tello Battery Chargers are covered by a full 6 Month Warranty.
DJI-Tello Batteries are covered by a full 6 Month Warranty.
GameSir T1d Controllers are covered by a full 3 Month Warranty.
Volkano VR Goggles are covered by a full 3 Month Warranty
My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our office on email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 067 346 7237 and advise us of the fault.
- If a product is defective/ faulty, Inspire Africa will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. Inspire Africa will also cover the return shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Inspire Africa will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
We use Dawn Wing couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With online tracking and SMS notifications sent to you our client with progress of your delivery until it’s safely delivered.
Your parcel is well packaged prior to collection. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 300.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* – Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time. UPDATE: Bidvest has closed its flights to Durban
- Standard Shipping within Cape Town @ R 100 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-5 Business Days)* – To all areas.
- Standard Shipping @ R 200 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-5 Business Days)* – To all areas.
- Standard Shipping to outlying areas @ R 365 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-5 Business Days)* – To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R200.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 5kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the Inspire Africa website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our Regional Account Managers or directly with the Inspire Africa Group Offices. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Inspire Africa is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws. – TBC
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.