- Arduino-based device
- It fits into the palm of your hand.
- Collects data from 16 sensors.
- 4MB of onboard storage
- WiFi enabled for IoT.
- AI & Machine Learning enabled
- Streams data instantly to engage science, coding, and technology experiments.
- It’s completely programmable in Python & Blocks.
- Can connect external sensors to a micro-USB input.
- Dimensions:42.5mm x 42.5mm x 20mm
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Weight: 34 grams
- Air Pressure
- UV Index
- External Temperature probe
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Gesture Sensing
- Proximity, 10cm
- Proximity, 3cm
- Dual Temperature Probe Ports or for other sensors
- Connects to Grove sensors
Capabilities of the Databot™ ...
Databot™ is built on Arduino and will show up as an ESP-32 in the Arduino software. You are further able to change its behaviour using the software. MicroPython can be loaded onto it and hardware-level commands can be taken using the complete technical details, pinouts, and sensor data sheets provided.
The Databot™ is a great tool for physical computing and can be coded to respond to sensor data. It will flash the brilliant LEDs and squawk, beep, and chortle using the onboard tone generator. It simply is the best way to begin a journey into coding and robotics with one simple device.
*Note that the Databot™ in the video is the older version.
Learn more about the Inspire STEAM Programmes
Contact us to get more information about this curriculum for your school!